1. Sadly, not all of us can sing like Adele. But we can admire her music and simple yet powerful performances. ”With a song as irresistible as 007 himself,” Adele stole the stage with “Skyfall” at last Sunday’s Oscars. Though I’m not sure the song can beat a glance from Daniel Craig, it comes pretty close.
2. Sometimes, taking a leap of faith feels like tying a message to a balloon and letting it go in the air. You never know what will happen, you just hope something comes of the risk you made. Found out this week that I will be writing a feature story for the next issue of Honest Cooking Magazine. Dreams really do come true and taking leaps of faith can pay off!
3. Want proof we are living in a brave new world? Check out Google Glass, a new product that makes augmented reality possible. Yeah, not sure how I feel about this one.
4. In honor of March 1, which is National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day, here are five recipes to try: Toasted Marshmallow Tagalong peanut Butter Cake Bars, Peanut Butter Brownies, Peanut Butter Pancakes, Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie, and Creamy Peanut Butter Pie.
5. Today also marks the first day of my Spring Break vacation. And I couldn’t be more excited to go home.
What did you learn this week? What are you looking forward to this weekend?